Updated: November 20, 2023 by admin
Dua for job for husband: The relationship between a husband and wife is one of the purest relationships in life. If one faces a problem, the other should help him or her solve it.
If your husband is jobless and can’t find any job, he will become frustrated, worried, and depressed. In this case, a wife can help her husband by searching for a job or by praying.
First of all, both should have a strong belief in Allah (SWT) Almighty. Always ask for help from Allah SWT. Don’t feel depressed all the time. You should support your husband in that tough time. You can help your husband find a job by reciting our dua to get a job.
A dua to get a job for husband is given below.
- On the first day of Hijri month
- Keep going with the intention of getting a job
- On the same night, after obligatory prayers
- In an ablution. Recite durood e Shareef 11 times
- Stand up and recite YAA WAHHABU 1000 times
- Make a dua for husband to get job with a pure heart and intention. And ask Allah (SWT) almighty for a good job
- Recite Durood e Shareef again 11 times at the end
- Do the same for 7 consecutive days
- Don’t skip a single day
Your husband will surely get a good job as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Powerful Dua for Job for Husband
You should not forget that dua and wazifa are the weapons of belief. These things will surely help you get rid of anxiety and worries and give you a happy and peaceful life.
If your husband is searching for a job and after struggling so many times he doesn’t get any job because of their job problem, he is living his life in tension, and being his wife, you can’t see him like that.
First of all, you should be supportive of your husband. Not having a good job can make your husband feel insecure and frustrated about the present and especially about his family’s future.
Instead of falling into depression, you both should try to deal with your difficulties with prayers, reciting Quran Pak, making Dua’s, and having patience.
As a Muslim, you should trust Dua for getting job. If your husband is searching for a job and can’t find any, then you can perform this wazifa.
The wazifa for husband job is given below.
- In an ablution. After performing any salah,
- Recite surah yaseen ayat #82
INNAMAA AMROHU IZAA AA ARAADA SHAYEEANN AYENN YAQOOLA LAHOO KUN FAYAKOON
- Recite this Ayat 100 times. And make dua to Allah for your husband’s job.
- Do this wazifa for 40 days.
- After some days, you will get your reward from Allah.
Surely your husband will get a job according to his qualifications and experience. This wazifa is very helpful. And so many people got their reward with the help of this dua for husband job.
Dua For Jobless Husband
In today’s world, inflation is increasing day by day, and everyone is worried about their job. If your husband has a good job, then he can fulfill his family’s wishes and needs.
If your husband is jobless, he becomes worried about his family’s future. In the eyes of Allah almighty, the relationship between husband and wife is the best thing. As Allah (SWT) says, INNA MA AL USRI YUSRAA
Translation WITH EVERY DIFFICULTY THERE IS RELIEF
For a husband’s good job, you need our husband ki job k liye wazifa. You should put all your trust in Allah Almighty. Allah Almighty sends us into this world, and we all know that he has written a good life for you and for everyone.
In our lives, we have little problems as compared to happiness. If you want your husband to get a job as soon as possible, you can do this.
- You and your husband both should perform Namaz five times daily, recite the Quran daily, and continuously perform this wazifa.
- There are lots of Dua to get a job, but if you and your husband recite the Surah Waqiah, it will really help you.
- Because Surah Waqiah is the surah for provision, with the help of this surah, you’ll not face any job problems.
- But here, you and your husband should recite this Surah Waqiah at night, meaning after completing Isha’s Namaz.
- Inshallah, Allah almighty will give a good job to your husband.
Dua to get a high salary job
In Islam, trying to make a living is seen as a basic right and a very important part of life. Muslims are encouraged to make sincere efforts to find suitable jobs and to pray for Allah’s blessings and guidance in their endeavors.
There is no specific dua for getting a job (supplication) in Islam to recite for getting a high-salary job, but there are general prayers and verses from the Quran that can be recited for seeking Allah’s help in finding a good job and improving one’s financial situation. Some common supplications include:
- Ayat-ul-Kursi: This verse from the Quran (2:255) is considered to be one of the most powerful verses in Islam and is often recited for protection, success, and blessings in all matters of life, including finding a good job.
- Dua for guidance: This supplication asks for Allah’s guidance and help in finding a good job and improving one’s financial situation. It can be recited anytime and as often as one wishes.
- Surah Al-Kafirun: This chapter of the Quran (109) is a declaration of monotheism and a rejection of false gods. It is believed to bring blessings and success in all matters, including finding a good job.
In addition to saying these prayers, Muslims are told to work hard to find a good job, make connections with other people, and ask for help from people who may have useful information or connections.
In the end, having faith in Allah and asking for His help and blessings is the most important thing you can do to find a good job. With hard work and perseverance, and with the help of Allah, one can find the job that is best for them, regardless of the salary.
Ans. Dua for Job for Husband is a supplication or prayer that is recited by a wife for the purpose of seeking Allah’s blessings and guidance for her husband to find a job.
Ans. To perform this strong wazifa for job for husband, it is recommended to recite the following supplication: “Allahumma inni as’aluka khayraha wa khayra ma jabaltahu ‘alayhi wa ‘a’oothu bika min sharriha wa sharri ma jabaltahu ‘alayhi” (Oh Allah, I ask You for the good in it [the job] and the good that it leads to, and I seek refuge in You from the evil in it and the evil that it leads to) after the obligatory prayers, with sincerity and faith.
Ans. There is no specific number of times the dua for good job for my husband should be recited. It is recommended to recite it as much as possible, especially after the obligatory prayers.
Ans. Dua for getting job for husband has great significance as it is a means of seeking Allah’s blessings and guidance for the husband’s job. It is also a way for the wife to show her concern and support for her husband’s well-being.
So, brothers and sisters, we hope you enjoy reading that article about the dua for job for husband and if you like it, then please share this article with other brothers and sisters.
Because sharing in Islam comes under the Neki, so share as much as you can.
In Sha Allah, the Almighty Allah will help us and give us rewards in this Duniya as well as in Akhirah.
You can also make a dua for me and my team. Aameen.