Updated: November 17, 2023 by admin
Dua for Husband Protection: If you seek the most suitable dua for your husband’s long life, you are in the right spot. Here we are giving you an authentic dua for protection of husband in the light of the Quran and Hadith.
Our beloved prophet, Hazrat Muhammad SAW, provides us with numerous supplications and azkaar for good health and wealth. Shaitan is our first open enemy; you should recite the dua for my husband’s protection to protect your husband and family from evil.
If you are not regularly reciting morning and evening AZKAAR, you should start from today onward. If you are not familiar with AZKAAR, you can contact us; our honorable Maulana Sahab will provide you with all the azkaars and dua for protection.
According to the Quran and Hadith, here are some precious, powerful, and genuine dua for husband protection. You have to perform that dua the right way.
Table of Contents
Dua for protection according to the Hadith:
HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW teaches us many azkaar to protect our husbands and our family. Every Muslim needs to follow the hadith and sunnah of our beloved prophet.
This dua for protection against calamities is a powerful supplication to Allah (SWT) to help and save us from every crisis, however unexpected. Recite it three times after the Fajar prayer and three times between the Asar and Maghrib prayers.
اللَّهُمَّ احْفَظْنِي مِنْ بَينِ يَدَيَّ, وَمِنْ خَلْفِي, وَعَنْ يَمِينِي, وَعَنْ شِمَالِي وَمِنْ فَوْقِي, وَأَعُوذُ بِعَظَمَتِكَ أَن أُْغْتَالَ مِنْ تَحْتِي
Q. What should we recite before leaving the house for protection?
Ans. It has been clear from many Hadith that when we leave the house, Shaitan and evils follow us, so we should recite this dua daily before leaving our house and make a habit of it. Everyone is depressed and worried about their family after the terrifying COVID situation, especially our husbands, who spent the entire day outside looking for money.
Make sure to teach him this dua, and you should also recite “AYAT UL KURSI” before he leaves the house. The dua is very simple and easy to remember. You can write it on paper and hang it on the main gate so that everyone can read it and learn it by heart.
“bismillaah, tawakkaltu ‛alal-laah, wa laa ḥawla wa laa quwwata illaa billaah”
This Dua is very important for protection; you can realize its importance from this hadith.
The Prophet (SAWS) said: When a man goes out of his house and says, “In the name of Allah, I trust in Allah; there is no might or power but in Allah,” the following will be said to him at that time: “You are guided, defended, and protected.” The devils will go far from him, and another devil will say, How can you deal with a man who has been guided, defended, and protected?
Best dua for long husband life;
Every woman wants her husband to live a long life because the life of a virtuous woman begins and ends with her husband. She wishes for her husband to live a long and healthy life. Today, when life has become difficult with desires, our husbands are anxious to meet our needs, even when they are in trouble all day long. If you are a good wife, you must be worried about your husband’s protection and longevity. Recite this dua and AZKAAR to protect your husband from unseen calamities and disasters.
Q. Which surah is best for protection?
Ans. Every surat in the Quran (Kareem) is incredible and amazing. You can get benefits, blessings, prosperity, and knowledge from these surahs. “SURAT TAGHABAN” is one of the best surahs. It is very powerful for protection from unseen calamities. If you make it a routine to recite this Surat in your house with a loud voice, you will see that your house will be free of tension, diseases, and evil problems.
Direction to recite the SURAT:
- Make an ablution, or you can recite it after Namaz Zohar.
- Recite the full “SURAT TAGHABAN” for one time.
- Make dua from Allah SUBHAANA TALA and ask for forgiveness.
- Blow it towards your husband; if he is present, you can imagine him if he is not present at that time.
- Repeat this wazifa every day, and make a routine to recite the SURAT.
- Positive intention and firm belief are everything when you spread your hand for Dua.
- You can’t recite the surat during your period.
Dua to protect your husband from Haram
Here are the best wazifa and dua for husband protection. If your husband is involved in something wrong and you want to stop him from his wrong deeds so that he can follow you on the flowery path of Jannah, recite this wazifa to stop him from his haram deeds.
If he has an illegitimate relationship with some other woman or is doing haram business, recite this wazifa with full attention and pray to Allah SWT that He protect you and your husband from the evil path and guide you towards the right path; inshAllah, your husband will stop doing all evil deeds.
Steps to perform the wazifa to protect your husband:
- Make a fresh ablution.
- Wear neat clothes while performing this wazifa.
- Recite Namaz tahajjud with two Nafals.
- Recite Durood Paak eleven times.
- Recite “SURAT LAHAB” 17 times.
- Recite Durood Paak eleven times again.
- Repeat the wazifa for 21 days.
You can’t perform the wazifa during your period. If you want to do the wazifa for your other relationships, like with your son or brother, you can recite the dua for husband health and success and wazifa as directed above.
If you have any other issues, like, Ya Allah, protect my husband, contact us; our honorable Maulana Sahab will guide you, and he will solve your problems also. May Allah Almighty bestow mercy upon you.
Ya Allah protect my husband
“Ya Allah, protect my husband” is a supplication or dua that many Muslims make to ask for the protection and safety of their husbands. According to Islamic belief, Allah is the Most Powerful and is able to protect and guide His servants.
It’s a common practice in Islam to make dua for oneself and for loved ones in times of need or distress. Asking for Allah’s protection for your husband is an act of faith and trust in Allah’s power and mercy.
It’s worth noting that dua is a means of communication with Allah, and since it’s the most powerful weapon a believer has, it’s important to make dua regularly and consistently.
It’s also important to keep in mind that, ultimately, the protection and guidance of Allah are in His hands, and we must trust in His plan, even if things don’t turn out as we want. Also, a good relationship and the protection of the husband and wife should be built on love, respect, and mutual understanding.
Dua for husband long life
Certainly, here is a dua for your husband’s long life in Arabic:
اللَّهُمَّ أَمِّدْنِي فِي أَعْمَارِهِ، وَبَارِكْ لِي فِي أَوْقَاتِهِ، وَأَعِنِّي عَلَى خِدْمَتِهِ، وَاسْتُرْ عَلَيْهِ بِسِتْرِكَ الَّذِي لَا يُرَاهُ غَيْرُكَ
Allahumma ammidnee fee a’marihi, wa barik lee fee awqatihi, wa a’inni ‘ala khidmatihi, wa ustur ‘alayhi bisitril-ladhi la yuraahu ghayruka.
Translation: “O Allah, lengthen my husband’s life, bless his time, help me serve him, and protect him with Your protection that no one besides You can see.”
Best dua for husband
If you’re looking for the best dua for your husband, here are some options to consider:
- Dua for husband’s success: This dua asks Allah to bless your husband with success in his work, health, and other aspects of his life. The dua is as follows: “Allahumma inni as’aluka khayrahu wa khayra ma fihi wa khayra ma ba’dahu, wa a’udhu bika min sharrihi wa sharri ma fihi wa sharri ma ba’dahu” (O Allah, I ask you for his good and the good of what is in him and the good of what follows him, and I seek refuge in You from his evil and the evil of what is in him and the evil of what follows him).
- Dua for husband’s love: This dua asks Allah to increase the love and affection between you and your husband. The dua is as follows: “Allahumma inni as’aluka hubba hu wa hubba ma yuhibbu, wa hubba kulli amalin yuqarribuni ila hubbika” (O Allah, I ask you for his love, and the love of what he loves, and the love of every action that will bring me closer to your love).
- Dua for husband’s protection: This dua asks Allah to protect your husband from harm and to keep him safe. The dua is as follows: “Allahumma a’inni ‘ala dhikrika wa shukrika wa husni ‘ibadatika, wa a’udhu bika min sharri nafsi wa min sharri kulli daabbatin anta akhidhun bi na’siyatiha, inna rabbi ‘alaa siraatim mustaqeem” (O Allah, help me to remember you, thank you, and worship you well. I seek refuge in you from the evil of myself and the evil of every creature that you hold by its forelock. Indeed, my Lord is on a straight path.
It is important to note that dua should be performed with sincerity and faith, and that it is not a magic solution. Along with dua, it is also important to take practical steps to improve your marriage, such as communication, understanding, and compromise. With the right mindset and effort, you can strengthen your marriage and build a happy and fulfilling life with your husband.
Ans. This is the best dua for my husband protection: bismillaah, tawakkaltu ‛alal-laah, wa laa ḥawla wa laa quwwata illaa billaah.