Updated: January 8, 2024 by admin
Starting the holy Umrah journey is a deep spiritual experience. All Muslims need to know about Umrah Niyat Dua, and it’s important for all Muslims to learn how to perform Umrah. Umrah is not just a set of words; it plays a vast role in a Muslim’s life.
All Muslims must perform umrah once in their lives. In this article, we’ll provide you with all the necessary information about Umrah, including how to perform Umrah and its benefits. We will also provide you with these Umrah guidelines in multiple languages, like English, Urdu, and Arabic.
Table of Contents
What Is Dua For Umrah Niyat?
The Dua for Umrah Niyat is a prayer that describes Umrah performers’ true desires from the bottom of their hearts. While there is no particular dua for Umrah Niyat mentioned in the Quran and hadiths, Urmah performers express their desires in their own simple words. One of the most heart-touching dua for Umrah Niyat that performers recite is written below:
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
لَبَّيْكَ اللَّهُمَّ بِعُمْرَةٍ
Bismillah, ar-Rahman, ar-Rahim.
Labbayk Allahumma bi ‘Umrah
In the name of Allah, the Most Helpful, the Most Merciful, here I am, O Allah, for the performance of Umrah.
Umrah Ki Dua
One of the most commonly recited Dua for Umrah or Umrah ki dua, is written below:
لَبَّيْكَ اللَّهُمَّ لَبَّيْكَ، لَبَّيْكَ لَا شَرِيكَ لَكَ لَبَّيْكَ، إِنَّ الْحَمْدَ وَالنِّعْمَةَ لَكَ وَالْمُلْكَ، لَا شَرِيكَ لَكَ
“Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik. Labbaik, La Shareeka Laka, Labbaik. Innal Hamda Wan-Ni’mata Laka Wal-Mulk, La Shareeka Laka.”
“This is who I am, O Allah. I’m here; you don’t have a partner. Indeed, you alone are deserving of all honors, rewards, and power, and you have no partner.”
How to Perform Umrah
These are some of the most important steps that Umrah performers keep in mind, and these steps are very useful for Umrah performers. These steps are discussed below:
Step1: Perform the sunnah
- Before performing the various steps of Umrah, it is important to perform the sunnah. It is a sunnah for those who perform Umrah to remove their underarm and private part hairs, cut their nails, and take a fresh bath.
- Before reaching the miqat, complete the process of Ihram, in which they wear the clothes of Haram. For men, there are two sets of white clothes: upper body wear is called RIDA, and lower body wear is called IZAR.
- Women wear their normal clothes, in which they cover their full body except hands and faces.
- Tawaf is the next step after completing the Ihram Process. Umrah performers enter the Masjid al-Haram in Mecca so that they can perform tawaf.
- In Tawaf, Umrah performers circle the kaaba seven times in a clockwise direction, starting from the hajr-e-Aswad.
- After Tawaf, the next step is to perform sa’i. In Sa’ii Umrah, performers walk seven times between the hills of Safa and Marwah.
- After sa’i, the next step is to perform tahallul, in which men should trim their head hair and women should cut small sections of their hair.
Step6: Offer Prayers
- After all those steps, perform 2 rak’ahs namaz behind Maqam Ibrahim near the Kaaba.
Step7: Visit Prophet’s Mosque
- You must visit the Prophet Muhammad Mosque and spend some time there.
These are the steps that Umrah performers perform during Umrah.
Ans. Umrah can be performed at any time of the year, except Hajj. But Ramazan is the best time for performing Umrah.
Ans. Yes, it is permissible to perform Umrah on behalf of someone else, living or dead.
Ans. According to Islam, women are advised to perform Umrah with a mahram, so women cannot perform Umrah without a mahram.
In conclusion, umrah has a great value in Muslim life. Umrah is not just the following steps to perform; it is a transformation for those who perform Umrah. Umrah is a journey that transforms dark souls into pure souls. I hope you will enjoy our article and the information that we provide in it.
Enjoy the journey of your Umrah! I hope for the best!