Updated: November 16, 2023 by admin
Are you a mother, father, husband, or wife looking for a powerful Islamic dua for pregnancy? The most powerful and effective pregnancy dua as well as an Islamic pregnancy dua is here, which will help both the child and the mother.
The child plays a very important role in the lives of parents and also in the lives of families. But at that time, there was a lot of responsibility for a wife or mother who had a baby in her tummy.
If anything bad happens to her, this is the best and worst time she will ever have with her.
But if you are continuously reciting the dua for safety of pregnancy, then it will help both the baby and the mother. This dua, which I will share with you today, will help you make your pregnancy safe and also cure your baby.
So, if you want to know this dua, my brothers and sisters, then stay here and read the complete article in detail. In Sha Allah, with the help of Allah SWT, you will give birth to a baby safely.
Table of Contents
Pregnancy ki Dua
It doesn’t matter who recites pregnancy ki dua. The husband or wife may also recite this dua. This dua will help you get pregnant easily without any problems and give birth to the child safely.
But before reciting this dua, you have to become a perfect Muslim. You don’t have to shirk biddat, and don’t do backbiting. Always respect the younger and older, and read five Salahs in a day.
Now, here we are, providing you with the most powerful and effective Islamic dua for a pregnant lady.
But before reciting this rabbi habli dua for pregnancy, first you have to follow the below-mentioned procedure:
- Firstly, do wudu with clean water and wear clean clothes, and then offer all the Namaz in a day, i.e., 5 times Sallah in a day
- Always have faith in The Almighty Allah
- Always respect your family and husband or wife
- Respect the elders as well as the younger
- Perform this dua for pregnancy safety after offering the Namaz and while making the dua
Also Read: Wazifa to Convince Someone for Marriage
Here we are providing you an Islamic duas for Pregnancy
اَللّٰهُمَّ لَكَ الْـحَمْدُ وَ لَكَ الشُّكْرُ
“Fallahuu Khairunn Haafizauwaa Huwaa Arhammuraheemeen
Allahuu Ya’almuu Maa Tahmeeluu Kullu Unshaa Wamaa
Tageezul Arhamuu Wama Tazdaduu Wa Kullu Shae Inn Indahuu Bimiqdar”
The second dua during pregnancy for a boy is:
“Wasbirr Wama Sabruka Illa Billahii Wala Tahzann Alaihimm
Wala Taku Fee Zaiqimmimma Yamkuroon
Innallahaa Ma Aa Allazeenaa Attaqauwaa Allazeena
In the above, we have provided you with the two dua for safe pregnancy. You have to recite any one of the dua during pregnancy in your prayer or while making the dua. In Sha Allah, it will help you, so repeat it and get the benefits.
Dua for successful pregnancy
In Islamic tradition, there are several duas, or supplications, that can be made for a successful pregnancy and the health of the mother and child. Here are a few examples:
- “Rabbi Habli Minas-Saliheen” (My Lord, grant me from among the righteous). This dua is believed to bring blessings and success in all aspects of life, including pregnancy and childbirth.
- “Allahumma inni as’aluka min khairiha wa khairi ma baa’dah” (O Allah, I ask You for its good and the good that follows it). Traditionally, a mother will recite this dua while she is pregnant in an effort to protect her unborn child and bring blessings to her.
- “Rabbi Hablana Min azwajina wa dhurriyatina qurrata a’yunin wa ajirna minal-qawmi al-kafireen” (O Allah, grant us from our spouses and our offspring the coolness of our eyes and make us a leader for the righteous.)
- “Rabbana atina fid-dunya hasanatan wa fil akhirati hasanatan waqina adhaban-nar” (Our Lord, give us in this world [that which is] good and in the Hereafter [that which is] good and protect us from the punishment of the fire.)
It is important to remember that making dua is a means of seeking closeness to God and seeking His guidance and help, but the ultimate decision and outcome are in Allah’s hands. It is also important to seek medical attention and follow the advice of the doctor.
Also Recite rabbi habli minas saliheen
“Rabbi habli minas saliheen” is an Arabic phrase that translates to “My Lord, grant me [offspring] from among the righteous” in English. The phrase is often recited as a prayer by Muslims, particularly those who are seeking to have children. It is a supplication from Prophet Zakariya (Zacharias) in the Quran, specifically in Surah Al-Kahf (18:5). The phrase is considered a beautiful and powerful supplication and is often recited during times of need or when seeking blessings.
Rabbi habli minas saliheen dua
The dua “Rabbi habli minas saliheen” is a powerful supplication in Islam, which means “My Lord! Grant me from Yourself pure offspring” in English. The Holy Quran mentions this dua in Surah Al-Furqan (25:74), and it is a request for a good child that Prophet Zakariyya (AS) made to Allah (SWT).
Anyone who wants to have moral and pious children can recite this dua. Reciting this dua with sincerity and faith can bring the blessings of Allah (SWT) and fulfill your righteous wishes. Here is how to recite the dua, “Rabbi habli minas saliheen:”
- Begin by performing ablution (wudu) and finding a clean and quiet place to pray.
- Recite Durood-e-Ibrahimi (Salawat) three times.
- Then, recite the dua “Rabbi habli minas saliheen” at least seven times.
- After completing the recitation, make dua to Allah (SWT) for righteous offspring with sincerity and humility.
- Finally, recite Durood-e-Ibrahimi (Salawat) three times again.
- After baby born, must perform aqeeqah.
It is recommended to recite this dua regularly, especially during the last third of the night, as this is a time when Allah (SWT) is most merciful and responsive to prayers.
In addition to reciting this dua, one should also strive to live a righteous and pious life and make dua for their children’s righteousness and well-being. Trust in Allah’s mercy and power, and through sincere prayer and effort, may Allah (SWT) bless us all with righteous offspring.
Ans. As much as you can.
So, my brothers and sisters, in this article, I told you everything about dua for pregnancy complications. I hope you enjoy reading this article.
If yes, then please share it with others, and if you have faced any problems, then put your query in the comment section. I will reach you as soon as possible.