Updated: January 20, 2024 by admin
Assalamualaikum. Dua for married couple having problems is the most common dua for almost everyone who has been married. Marriage is the most beautiful thing that happens in the life of every human being. It is a marriage in which two souls live with each other and spend their lives together. But as we all know, we live in a world in which we also receive problems, and those problems are not long-lasting.
The same is the case with a husband and wife; sometimes they have problems in their married lives. So, are you a newlywed couple, and you want to spend your whole life with joy? And now you are looking for the most powerful as well as the working dua for married couple in Islam.
Love and respect—these two things are the most important in a married relationship. If they are not available in your life, then your married life is a waste. So don’t ruin your life after marriage. If you have issues in your relationship, then you have to perform a 100% working dua for married couples. This dua is powerful, and you will not face any difficulties in the future if you do it in the right way.
Table of Contents
Dua for married couples having problems
We have seen lots of married couples who always fight and don’t love or like each other. And if you are one of them and you don’t want to live your life like that, then you should perform the procedure of dua for married couples who have problems.
Due to the effect of this dua, you’ll stop getting into fights with your husband or wife, and you will get your husband’s or wife’s love. You and your partner will live a happy life with complete joy, not only for 1 or 2 days but forever. We’re 100% sure that you will get the benefits of this dua for newly married couple.
We are sure because we have taken this dua for marriage from the holy book Quran, and in Sha Allah, the Almighty Allah will help you.
Here is the allahumma barik for a couple, and here we will also tell you how to recite this best arabic dua for newly married couple.
- Your first step is that you just have to recite the dua for married couples after offering all the namaz.
- After that, you have to recite the powerful dua while making a dua after the Namaz or the Salah.
- Your next step should be to make sure that you don’t have to miss any Namaz or Salah, and if you miss any Salah, you will not get any results, and you have to do the head massage daily with your partner.
- And here is the dua for couples:
- “Barakallahuu Laka Waa Baraka Alaikaa Waa Jama Aa Bainakumaa Fii Khairii“
- After that, In Sha Allah, the Almighty Allah will help you and create love in the heart of your husband or wife.
- Aameen Ya Rabb ul Aameen!
The Prophet (ﷺ) would wish a man well by saying, “May Allah reward you, and might even He bestow on you, and unite both of you in goodness”.
Dua for married couple Islamqa
Dua for newly married couple Salafi is the only weapon every human being needs to treat impossible things. Almost every human being who trusts Allah makes a dua for their problems and asks for blessings from Allah. If you are facing any problems in your married life, then ask for help from Allah and make a dua for your relationship.
But if you think you are not getting any benefit, then it means your problems are so hard. At that time, get help from our Molvi Ji, who will provide you with full results, In Sha Allah. So, call him now, or you can also message him on WhatsApp. After calling, your personal information should not be shared with anyone.
Dua for newly wed
Here is a commonly recited, powerful dua for a newly married couple in Islam:
“Allahumma barik lana fi rizqin wa ‘afiyatin wa ‘alaa darajatin wa tawfeeqa li fi ahlika wa ‘alaa tahsinat quloobana wa tawfeeqa li fi ma’rifaatika.”
Translation: “Oh Allah, bless us with provision and health, elevate our ranks, grant us success in our families, soften our hearts, and grant us knowledge of You.”
Newlyweds should put their relationship with Allah first and ask for His help and blessings in their marriage.
Dua for new couple
The dua for a new couple in English transliteration is:
“Baraka Allahu laka wa baraka alayka wa jama’a baynakuma fee khayr.”
The translation of this dua for newlyweds is:
“May Allah bless you and shower His blessings upon you, and may He bring you together in goodness.”
- Best Islamic Dua for wife to come back home
- Best and Strong Wazifa for marriage in 3 days
- The Best Islamic Dua for Controlling Husband in Quran
- Dua to Get Married Soon within Less Time
- Dua to make someone fall in love with you
- Islamic Dua to make husband loyal
- Powerful Wazifa for Rizq Halal
I hope you like reading this article about dua for newly married couple islamqa, so share it with others.